This is to inform the general public especially candidates who participated in the National Examination Council (NECO) examination that the board has released the 2017 SSCE JUNE/JULY Examination Results.
HOW TO CHECK NECO 2017/2018 RESULTS ONLINE:
First you will need to obtain the NECO result checking scratch cards which is available in all NECO offices Nationwide.
1. Visit the NECO Exam result checking Portal
2. Select Examination Type (i.e June/July)
3. Select year of examination (i.e. 2017)
3. Enter your card PIN number
4. Enter your Examination Number
5. Then Click on “Check My Result” button.
Your NECO June/July 2017 result will then appear on your Computer screen.
If You Are Having Any Issues Please Comment Below; We Will help you