Christopher University Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out and now on sale.
The Management of the Christopher University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted undergraduate programmes on full-time basis at the Christopher University , Mowe, Ogun State for the 2017/2018 academic session.
CHRISTOPHER UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES.
1. Schools of Business Studies
-Accounting And Finance: B.sc Accounting, B.sc Banking, B.sc Finance
-Business Administration: B.sc Business Administration, B.sc Marketing
2. School of Social Sciences
-Economics: B.sc Economics
-Psychology: B.sc Psychology
-Political Science: B.sc Political Science
3. School of Humanities
-History and Diplomatic Studies: B.A History and Diplomatic Studies (International Relations)
-Philosophy: B.A. Philosophy
-Languages: B.A. English, B.A. Literature
CHRISTOPHER UNIVERSITY ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Christopher University are credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed, must include ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND MATHEMATICS. Candidates are also to note that there are special requirements for various schools and departments.
Candidates applying to Christopher University are required to sit for the 2017/2018 UTME of the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off mark. This is a statutory requirement for admission into Nigerian Universities. All applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualify them for their chosen programmes.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CHRISTOPHER UNIVERSITY POST UTME.
1. Go to any of the selected participating banks and make a payment of N2,500 to Christopher University account.
2. A bank printout will be given to you with a Confirmation Order Number.
3. Go to the University’s website www.christopheruniversity.edu.ng or http://220.127.116.11/SchMgr_Christopher/modules/applications/PostUTMERegistration.aspx
4. Select ‘Application forms’ under the ‘Admissions’ menu.
5. You will be required to enter your Confirmation Order Number which will be in the printout given to you at the bank after payment has been made.
6. Proceed to complete the application form and submit.
7. Print the acknowledgment slip.
FIDELITY BANK: 4011035171
ACCESS BANK: 0696582266
ZENITH BANK: 1014323763
DIAMOND BANK: 0066539844
APPLICATION FORMS are also obtainable from the following outlets listed below on the payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,500 in bank draft made payable to Christopher University.
Christopher University – KM 34, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Mowe OR at any of the following listed Fidelity Bank branches: 2, Kofo Aboyami Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. | Layout B, Plot 3, Block 2, Oniru Estate, Lekki, Lagos | 2A, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos | 39, International Airport Road, Ikeja, Lagos | 74, Obafemi Awolowo Avenue, Abeokuta, Ogun State | 22, Opara Avenue, Enugu | 267, Tafawa Balewa Road, CBD, Abuja
OTHER OUTLETS ARE:
John Holt House, Plot 2413, Cadastral Zone, BOI, Gudu District, Abuja. | Plot 1609 Adeola Hopewell Street, Victoria Island, Lagos | ESUT Business School, 20 Garden Avenue, GRA, Enugu.
Christopher University KM 34 Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Ibokun Aro, P.M.B. 3008
RCCG Post Office Mowe,